11 May 2012
Microsoft BI Consultant (full time)
Be a part of an innovative software company making a difference in the market
Are you the person we’re looking for to strengthen our growing team? This isn’t your average BI role—at VisionWaves, we like to do things differently. Our unique approach to BI means we deliver quick results to customers through our innovative software.
Entry level to mid-career level.
Zeist, the Netherlands.
As a member of the VisionWaves Expert Center—a dedicated team of business and technical consultants responsible for supporting our global range of partners in delivering our innovative product—you will be involved in designing, building and maintaining BI software and systems for a range of companies in diverse industries, both nationally and internationally.
- Support customer-facing projects in building and maintaining the integration with customers’ source systems
- Provide business-driven requirements to our development team, to ensure our software matches customer business requirements
- Translate the information needs of customers through our unique VisionWaves methodology
- Build reports with cube information
- Build cubes, performance indicators, fact tables and views (performance frameworks)
- Create ETL packages to populate fact tables with data from source systems
- Provide support in presales demo phases
We’re looking for someone:
- Who wants to be a part of a company with a unique approach to BI
- With knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Preferably with knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services and Reporting Services
- In possession of at least a HBO diploma (bachelor’s degree) in information and communication technology (bedrijfskundige informatica)
- Driven, eager to learn and who has an enthusiastic mindset
- Who is an abstract and conceptual thinker
- Who speaks English and preferably Dutch
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on international projects with large customers and partners
- An environment where you can bring your own ideas to the table
- A challenging and stimulating work environment where you can learn and grow
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you fit the profile, you will be invited to an interview. There will be an average of two to three interviews, which can be planned at the end of the day.
Click here for a PDF version.